Customer Experience Associate
As our Customer Experience Representative, you will be primarily responsible for our internal operations and work alongside our Customer Success and Supply teams. You will work with each of the relevant teams across the board to standardize work processes or create new ones where necessary. Similarly, you will execute a number of customer - related tasks in a streamlined and accurate way. We will rely on your organizational superpowers to directly support our team as a whole in operating more effectively and efficiently. Together, the sum of your tasks will be key in ensuring the effective daily run of the 100mentors platform and office space while your role will be critical for a holistic customer experience, through onboarding, engagement, and satisfaction. You will be making sure that our team works in the best possible conditions with the minimum amount of distraction, pursuing the processes that you will have designed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters
- Manage our mentors’ database via the Hubspot CRM and 100mentors software
- Standardize and execute customer processes
- Build strong customer relations
- Create outstanding mentor profiles
- Conduct product-trainings to mentors
- Set up users dashboards and accounts
- Scan the product (web and mobile app) for bugs to report to the tech team
- Office Management Tasks
We're excited about you because you have/ you are:
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable with Spreadsheets
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Good problem solving and active listening skills
- Positive & professional attitude
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
100mentors empowers students to develop the skills to formulate high-cognitive/"Why" questions by addressing the world’s brightest minds, and receiving 100-second personalized video answers. Every day we connect more than a thousand classes to ... the world. A physics class in Zimbabwe paired with a NASA engineer, a music assignment group in Berlin with a New Orleans jazz virtuoso, a history class in Hong Kong with a museum director in Rome. The better the question, the better the answer; the better the world.
Life at 100mentors
In 100mentors we work hard, but we make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the journey while taking more ownership. We’re a young company, but we don’t think it’s old-fashioned to care about everyday job satisfaction in a work environment that empowers a balanced lifestyle. We are not looking for heroes; we surround ourselves with colleagues and partners that grow together with us by committing themselves to our common mission.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of a welcoming workplace, we offer:
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- The opportunity to be an essential part of a constantly growing team
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous self-development and education
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pyjama day once a month (work remotely)
- Fruit, coffee, and snacks
- Become part of the 100mentors vision: help the youth answer the most blatant, universal question: what do I want to be?
To see our other open positions, check out our Jobs page.