Digital Marketing Specialist
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in our Marketing Team to expand and implement our overall inbound strategy, working closely alongside our Marketing Manager. The 100mentors product is all about creating exciting and conversational classroom content, and we are looking for someone to use a multitude of innovative marketing strategies to help us scale and reach … the world. As a marketing generalist, you will draw on your diverse skill set to increase top of the funnel leads across channels - including social, ads, and a variety of others. You will spend most of your time working across teams to make use of the video content our users are generating through our product every day. If you are keen on using your marketing toolbox to change the future of education, then this job might be for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own our advertising and SEO strategy, from creation to implementation, analysis, and optimization
- Creatively make use of our byte-sized video through innovative content and video marketing strategies
- Implement a product-led strategy to market our unique edtech tool
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Work with the development and marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented and drive SEO in content creation
- Creation of paid ad campaigns
- Supporting our social media strategy
We're excited about you because you are/you have:
- Passionate about, or could be passionate about education
- Excited about supporting our Sales Team with qualified leads and sales enablement best practices
- Experience with a variety of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Even better if you have some HTML/CSS experience to help us build our emails and landing pages
- Experience with lead scoring strategy will be considered a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
100mentors empowers students to develop the skills to formulate high-cognitive/"Why" questions by addressing the world’s brightest minds, and receiving 100-second personalized video answers. Every day we connect more than a thousand classes to ... the world. A physics class in Zimbabwe paired with a NASA engineer, a music assignment group in Berlin with a New Orleans jazz virtuoso, a history class in Hong Kong with a museum director in Rome. The better the question, the better the answer; the better the world.
Life at 100mentors
In 100mentors we work hard, but we make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the journey while taking more ownership. We’re a young company, but we don’t think it’s old-fashioned to care about everyday job satisfaction in a work environment that empowers a balanced lifestyle. We are not looking for heroes; we surround ourselves with colleagues and partners that grow together with us by committing themselves to our common mission.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of a welcoming workplace, we offer:
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- The opportunity to be an essential part of a constantly growing team
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous self-development and education
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pyjama day once a month (work remotely)
- Fruit, coffee, and snacks
- Become part of the 100mentors vision: help the youth answer the most blatant, universal question: what do I want to be?
To see our other open positions, check out our Jobs page.