As our Educational Consultant & Copywriter, your role will span across teams to inform our education-led strategy as a whole, while working to provide copy and content for the Marketing and Customer Success teams in particular. If you had a background in the classroom or are experienced in pedagogical practices, with a passion for technology in the classroom, this role might be for you. As a consultant within our team, you will help us utilize the concepts of inquiry-based learning to further develop our research-backed EdTech platform from software to in or out of class implementation. You will play a key role in our project of developing a robust library of material and content for our educators that aligns with a variety of curricula and teaching methods, by providing copy and a strategic vision.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identify how our team can respond to the needs of students and educators
- Present pedagogical solutions through effective and conversational copywriting to build our library of resources for educators
- Understand jargon, acronyms and specialist vocabulary within an education setting
- Support our partnerships with educational organizations that drive our business, or offer additional value for our customers
- Develop user-friendly guides and trainings that help teachers see the value of using 100mentors to address educational challenges and maximize possibilities for inquiry
- Design a clear roadmap for leading changes and enhancements to our educational strategy to improve our collaboration with schools
We're excited about you because you are/you have:
- Qualifications in the education sector
- Studies or experience in the education field
- Experience in writing content, ideally including global audiences
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Fluency in English
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with other team members
100mentors empowers students to develop the skills to formulate high-cognitive/"Why" questions by addressing the world’s brightest minds, and receiving 100-second personalized video answers. Every day we connect more than a thousand classes to ... the world. A physics class in Zimbabwe paired with a NASA engineer, a music assignment group in Berlin with a New Orleans jazz virtuoso, a history class in Hong Kong with a museum director in Rome. The better the question, the better the answer; the better the world.
Life at 100mentors
In 100mentors we work hard, but we make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the journey while taking more ownership. We’re a young company, but we don’t think it’s old-fashioned to care about everyday job satisfaction in a work environment that empowers a balanced lifestyle. We are not looking for heroes; we surround ourselves with colleagues and partners that grow together with us by committing themselves to our common mission.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of a welcoming workplace, we offer:
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- The opportunity to be an essential part of a constantly growing team
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous self-development and education
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pyjama day once a month (work remotely)
- Fruit, coffee, and snacks
- Become part of the 100mentors vision: help the youth answer the most blatant, universal question: what do I want to be?
To see our other open positions, check out our Jobs page.